Health and Safety COVID-19 Response
During these difficult times, Creative World Schools are taking every precaution to maintain and provide a healthy and safe environment for our children, staff, and families. We will continue with our high level of health standards and safety procedures, with the following necessary revisions to some of our daily practices:
- We recommend families taking their child’s temperature prior to arrival.
- Children should be fever-free (100.4 or less) and have no flu-like systems (runny nose, sore throat, cough, headache, muscle pain, fatigue and shortness of breath.)
- Wellness checks will be administered throughout the day.
- If a child does not feel well or shows any of the above symptoms while at school, we will separate him/her from class and immediately contact the family member(s) listed on your emergency contact form.
- Children must be symptom-free for a minimum of 24 hrs.
- Each school has identified drop-off and pick-up protocols to maintain social distancing recommendations based on attendance flow and overall layout. Please contact your school directly for more information.
- In keeping with CDC recommendations, we require all adults entering the building to wear a face covering.
- We are asking all families to pay online through our ProCare system or sign up for ACH to help minimize contact.
We will continue to promote proper hand washing throughout the day:
- When arriving at the school
- Prior to eating
- After eating and prior to nap
- After toileting
- Before going to the playground
- When handling bodily fluids
- When hands become soiled
- Before leaving for the day
During this time, we have altered our Family Style Dining experience. Teachers will be serving individual meals for each child.
- Cleanliness has always been a top priority at our schools and we have increased the frequency and scope of our cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- We disinfect our building, classrooms, and playgrounds before opening, during nap, and after closing.
- Toys and classroom furniture are sanitized throughout the day.
- We are especially vigilant about continuously sanitizing all high touch areas.
- Limiting visitors at this time protects our children and staff.
- We will be conducting one-on-one tours with potential families.
- We will practice social distancing and enforce strict safety measures.
- Please assist us by minimizing the items brought from home.
- Weekly, bring your child’s cot sheet and blanket and replenish their change of clothes. These must be in a sealed and labeled disposable bag.
- We do not allow car seats or diaper bags to be left at the school.